Who is this service for?
- If you are suffering from anxiety or feeling stressed in situations where you used to cope well.
- If you are increasingly avoiding situations/people or managing your fears by repeating compulsive behaviours (e.g. hand washing, checking and obsessive rituals before you can drive/leave the house).
- If you are taking out your anger and stress on those you love (verbally and/or physically).
- If you are having trouble controlling your temper (getting frustrated and angry when it is inappropriate or unhelpful to do so).
- If you are feeling depressed and finding it hard to manage everyday problems and decision-making.
- If you are struggling to get through life-stage problems (bereavement, retirement, illness-diagnosis, parenting or relationship problems, adjusting to moving house/country).
- If you are concerned that you are drinking too much alcohol and you want help to control or stop drinking.
- If you are dealing with feelings of distress or loneliness or guilt by drinking alcohol, taking drugs (illicit or prescribed) or over/under eating.
- If you are unable to use French Psychological services because your French communication is not good enough.
If you are experiencing any of these difficulties and you are motivated to change then Psychology-helps could help you.